A friend of mine asked me to design a menu for his cousin’s sweet 16 birthday party. I created a flower to use as a graphic for the menu. These are attempts to create some Lorna Alkana Art with the single flower. Roll you mouse over the images to read descriptions of the images. I’d love to hear which ones you prefer.
I like 3, 6, and 11.
The flower is a liberty hyde bailey asiatic lyli.
1. Original flower and stem – I used this image as the graphic for the menu’s design
2. Original flower and stem (same as 1), with yellow and green gradient background
3. Multiple flowers in various sizes and opacities, full
4. Multiple flowers in various sizes and opacities (same as 3) with fewer layers
5. Multiple flowers to create main flower, mixed hue/saturation for specific layers
6. Same as five with fewer layers
7. Same as 6 with fewer layers and white background
8. Basic flower shapes, mirrored, full page
9. Basic flower shapes, mirrored, less contrast
10. Same as 9, white background
11.Same as 9 and 10, with transparent reflection